MeditationPersonal Meditation Sessions One on One or Small Group Sessions
The medical, spiritual and scientific worlds all agree that stress is the number one cause of many illnesses and disease. They also agree that meditation is a wonderful tool to reduce stress and aid in physical, mental, and emotional health. For many of us it is very difficult to sit, be still and quiet the ongoing chatter in our minds. Meditation takes practice, patience and a willingness to suspend our judgment of ourselves. It is my desire to help you achieve this and to find methods of meditation that are best suited for you as an individual. My goal as a mediation teacher is that you will be able to take your practice home with you and develop your own regular meditation ritual.
There are many options to choose from when it comes to meditation. I will help you explore the various options and find the practices that work best for you. I offer a variety of both silent and guided meditation practices to assist in the transformation of your mind, body and spirit.
These practices include:
- Simple traditional silent meditation, focusing on the breath
- Open eye meditation
- Meditations specifically designed to help you identify and let go of past beliefs that are holding you back
- Meditations to help transform your subconscious which will allow you to move forward in your life
- “Light Body” Meditations which allow you to go inside and change beliefs at a cellular level
- Meditations based on Law of Attraction which are designed to help you magnetize yourself to abundance in all forms – including peace and happiness, a soul mate, career, financial abundance, transforming your physical body, health and healing, improving your memory
- Meditations which incorporate breath work and chanting
- Kundalini Yoga meditations
- Walking meditation
- Visualization meditations
- Mindfulness Meditation – being fully present
- Meditations to calm anxiety and grief
- Meditations to help you connect to your higher self
- Future Visioning mediations to help you design the life that you desire in all areas of your life
- Meditations to overcome phobias
- Yoga Nidra
- And many, many more
I offer In-Office & Virtual Sessions via Zoom, FaceTime or over the phone.